Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Embryo

If you have survived a Chicago winter then you know how big of a deal summertime is.  We Chicagoans know how to squeeze every drop out of the three solid months of summer we hopefully get.  We try our best to consume, devour or engross in whatever our cup of tea might be before the weather turns again.  I am certainly no different and thought what better time to join the blogging world than now, when summer is knocking on our door (hopefully).
Now, I'm by no means claiming to be a connoisseur of anything in particular.  I just like to stay current, I love to organize, plan and entertain, I have an appreciation for music, art in many forms, food and libation and like everyone...I have an opinion.  I do my best to enjoy all this city has to offer and even though the winter makes me want to run to warmer climates, there truly is no place like home.  I hope you will visit as I continue to explore...
                                                                                                                  

No comments: